I am accepting resumes for disaster mitigation experts for Haiti. This work is on behalf of Pan American Development Foundation and they are in need of applicants that have strong experience in general management and relief operations, distribution, logistics, transport, etc. The deployment may be for six to nine months.
Title: Disaster Management Specialist
Start Date and duration: Must be available for immediate deployment for approximately 6-9 months duration.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in international development and emergency management/Disaster mitigation in developing countries;
- Must have multiple country experience;
- Experience in general disaster management and relief operations, distribution, logistics, transport;
- French language ability is required;
- Must be available for immediate deployment.
How to Apply: Please send resume/CV that clearly shows you meet the required Skills/Experience of the position by email to Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Disaster Mgmt -Haiti” in subject line of your email.
Closing date for Applications: January 22, 2010
Thank you for viewing this position and hope that if it is not in your area of expertise that you will forward to your colleagues who may be interested.
Linda Aines, International Link Recruitment Service
Sudbury, Vermont, USA
Note: If you wish to unsubscribe and opt out of future mailings related to finding international experts, please forward this email to email@example.com and add “Remove” in the subject line.